Nitrous Oxide Sedation Dentistry – Kansas City, MO
No More Stress At the Dentist’s Office
At Byars Dental, patient comfort is extremely important to us. We go above and beyond to offer comfortable, effective treatment for our patients, and we do our utmost to keep everyone relaxed and pain-free throughout even the most complex procedures. One way we’re able to ensure this is by providing nitrous oxide sedation.
Why Choose Michael C. Byars, DDS for Sedation Dentistry?
- 15+ Years of Experience Helping Patients Feel Comfortable
- Able to Treat Children & Adults Alike
- Sedation Available for Every Type of Procedure
Sit Back, Relax, & Smile
One of the longest used types of sedation, nitrous oxide is a gas inhaled through a nasal mask. Throughout treatment, Dr. Byars will monitor your vital signs and adjust the dosage to allow for complete comfort and optimal safety. He may encourage a patient to use nitrous oxide sedation if they…
- Frequently experience dental phobia or anxiety
- Have difficulty becoming numb with local anesthesia alone
- Have sensitive teeth, gums, or gag reflex
- Are receiving multiple procedures in a single visit to save time
If you’re interested in finding out more about nitrous oxide sedation, please don’t hesitate to contact our team. We’ll be happy to answer your questions or schedule a treatment consultation.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Looking for a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I am Unhappy with My Smile I Want a Straighter Smile I am in Pain & Need Help I am Concerned about Sleep Apnea Therapy View Our Services